The LCA15 has been redesigned to become the LCA20 taking advantage of new technology with improved performance and increased functionality. The external appearance and dimensions of the LCA20 remains the same as the LCA15.
In addition to the introduction of a new microprocessor and using the latest RISC technology, the LCA20 has many new features such as the selection of device parameters via a PC or keypad rather than using the traditional on-PCB switches.
- RS485 and RS232 digital data output for communications and printing
- Factory calibration in mV/V
- 6 wire input to compensate for barrier and cable losses
- 2 set points SPCO relay outputs
- 10 pt linearization
- 3 x configurable digital inputs e.g. for auto tare, peak hold and reset
- Firmware now supports Mantrabus 1 & 2, MANTRA ASCII 2 & MODBUS RTU