Our complete paint oven temperature monitoring system OMK610 increases production quality control whilst bringing down operating costs. It easily provides paint cure calculations and enables reports to be printed directly from the data logger.
The OMK610 paint oven temperature monitoring system includes the OQ610 thermocouple data logger, PaintView software, insulated thermal barrier, heavy duty data logger enclosure carry case and a quick start guide. We can also supply a wide choice of temperature probes available additionally.
Paint Oven Temperature Monitoring
- Direct report print out from the data logger – no PC required in production
- New enhanced data logger thermal barrier giving maximum protection – now available with a heat absorbing insert
- New fast response probes for both air and surface temperature
- PaintView software data storage, report generation and analysis included
- Up to 6 temperature channels, storing up to 250,000 readings
- The Squirrel OQ610 thermocouple data logger can record up to eight readings per second from each sensor and store up to 250,000 readings in its memory
- Small, robust data logger thermal barrier can now accept a stainless steel heat sink, which greatly extends the system performance (TB612)
- At the end of the recording run, data is downloaded directly to printer or to PC for analysis and reporting using
- Up to 6 K-Type temperature probes can be connected to the logger. These probes can be clipped on to non-magnetic components or via a magnet
- Configure the OQ610 thermocouple data logger for all oven applications
- Clear Multilanguage LCD screen indicates cure % at the end of the cycle (English, German, French, Spanish and Italian)
- USB On The Go – the logger can print out a concise, graphical report of each run directly via USB, without the need for a PC
- Create paint cure data libraries (by manufacturer and / or paint type)
- Set optimised cure temperature curves with upper and lower limits
- Create graphical and statistical data reports via the Report Wizard, incorporating company logos and JPEG photographs
OMK610 Squirrel Paint Oven Monitoring System. Maximum of 100 minutes at 250°C
OQ610 Squirrel Data Logger, complete with new thermal barrier (TB610HS), heat sink (TBHS-1), USB connection cable, light weight carry case.
Getting Started giude and PaintView configuration and data analysis software.
OMK610 Squirrel oven logging system. Maximum of 50 minutes at 250°C
OQ610 Squirrel Data Logger, complete with new thermal barrier (TB610), USB connection cable, light weight carry case
Getting Started guide and PaintView configuration and data analysis software.