The OQ610 thermocouple data logger is suitable for a wide range of temperature recording applications in industry, research and development.
Can be used as a standalone thermocouple data logger or as part of a complete temperature monitoring system for through process monitoring in the food and paint industries.
See our OQ610-S concrete maturity mixer for an example of a complete temperature monitoring system for concrete curing.
- Small, lightweight, battery operated and easily portable.
- Quick and easy to program via three push buttons and display, or via PC
- Automatically detects when sensors are present – easy set-up of up to 6 channels for use with a wide range of K or T type thermocouple probes
- Start and stop logging at specific times or at certain temperature levels
- Fast ample rates for fast process times: up to 8 samples/second
- Can provide automatic cure calculation in through process applications
- Non-volatile memory provides up to 250,000 readings of secure data
- Time and date reported with each reading
- USB On The Go communication port enables direct printout without the need to connect to a PC