The Squirrel 2020 16 channel data logger series is a high performance universal data logger packed with powerful features to provide great flexibility to handle a wide range of routine and demanding applications.
Handheld and lightweight, the Squirrel 2020 models are easy, fast and convenient to use – either as stand-alone loggers or as PC-linked data acquisition systems in industrial and scientific research and quality assurance applications.
The Squirrel 2020 16 channel data logger boasts twin processors, multiple 24-bit analogue-to-digital converters, up to 16 universal channels and a choice of communications methods, to ensure that the Squirrel 2020 series provides state-of-the-art data logging and communication capability for sophisticated applications needs.
- Standalone data logger or link to a PC
- Compact and portable
- 8 to 16 universal analogue plus 8 digital inputs
- Up to 16 derived /calculated channels
- 4 alarm outputs
- 4 pulse rate / counter inputs (2 at up to 64kHz, 2 at up to 100Hz)
- Configured via integral interface or via PC
- 0.05% basic accuracy
- Up to 14 million readings
- Removable MMC / SD card
- In-built Ethernet networking capability (SQ2020-2F8 only)
- USB and RS232 connectivity
Analogue inputs supported
- Pt100/Pt1000 (maximum of four 3 or 4-wire Pt100/1000 sensors)
- Create complex schedules of logging rates, triggers and alarm outputs
- Scale and view readings in real time on the integral display or on a PC running SquirrelView or Excel
- Display readings in preferred engineering units e.g. Hz, Bar, Pascals, Nm etc.
- Select logging rates up to 100 readings per second on up to 2 channels (20Hz maximum on Squirrel model 2020-1F8)
- Derive up to 16 calculated (virtual) channels from real input channels using mathematical functions
- Concurrently sample channels at different sample speeds
The Squirrel 2020 series comprises two models:
- Up to 20 readings per second on 1 channel
Squirrel 2020-2F8 (high speed model)
- Up to 100 readings per second on 2 channels
- In-built Ethernet connectivity
- Up to four 3 or 4 wire Pt 100/1000 sensor inputs