SquirrelView data logger software is a universal data logging software package that is included with every new Grant Squirrel data logger. Its intuitive, user friendly, spreadsheet style interface allows quick set-up of the data logger for any application, speedy download of data and direct export to Excel™.
Minimum PC specification: – Windows® XP, Vista or Windows 7; Pentium II 266MHz; 60Mb hard disk space and 1 CD drive, colour SVGA screen (1024×768 recommended), at least one RS232 or one USB port, mouse.
Key features of SquirrelView:
- Export data into Excel or as a CSV file for customisable data analysis
- Easily view and control the logger status from one single screen
- Use the simple communication wizard for hassle free working with modems, Ethernet, GSM, etc.
- Download data by date, time or events, saving time when working via modem or looking for specific data
- Save settings on the PC for efficient re-use
- Protect your data and set-up configurations with the security function
Also available is SquirrelView Plus, which gives additional benefits such as graphical data analyses and advanced reporting options.