Small load cell digital converter is only 20mm in diameter and designed to fit inside the body of your strain gauge sensor, such as load cells, pressure sensors and torque transducers.
Thanks to the small load cell digital converter DCell’s high precision and (user selectable) high speed of 500 updates per second it offers high performance digital load cell conditioning, with linearization and temperature compensation.
Offering conversion of standard strain gauge load cells to digital load cells.
- Strain gauge to RS485 or CAN digital load cell converter
- Low profile, small 20mm diameter for mounting inside sensor
- High Resolution of 1 part in 200,000 (18bit)
- High speed, user-selectable up to 500 updates per second
- Auto calibration or direct entry of mV/V with linearisation
- Fault/Error reporting including strain gauge fault conditions
- Programmable dynamic filter
- Also available a miniature digital temperature sensor module for wiring to DCell/DSC temperature sensor pcb board (shown on thumbnail image on left)
- Optional IP67 in-line enclosure for harsh environments
- NEW ! – ATEX component approval on CAN bus versions – Ex Na II
Viewing and Logging Software Available
Available Output Formats for the Small Load Cell Digital Converter
Available output formats include the RS485, ASCII, Modbus, CAN, CANopen® and MantraCAN (J1939). All are 4 wire bus and power formats offering connection of up to 32 sensors on just 4 wires.
Display for Small Load Cell Digital Converter
We also offer a RS485 load cell display specifically to use with this DCell small load cell digital converter so the DCell does not need to be permanently connected to a PC or PLC.