The DSJ4 multi digital converter mounting board is designed to mount up to 4 x DSC modules quickly and easily. It is a convenient method of interconnection and field mounting of the DSC modules.
Mounting Options for the Multi Digital Converter Mounting Board
There are various mounting options available for the DSJ4 multi digital converter mounting board such as bulkhead, surface or DIN rail mount housing.
The DSC digital load cell converters are designed for use with strain gauge sensors such as pressure transducers, load cells and torque sensors. They deliver high speed and high precision, signal converter capabilities.
Available output formats include RS485, ASCII, Modbus, MantraCAN (J1939). Please Note: MantraCAN products will only work with Mantracourt software up to and including Windows 10.
- PCB only – for housing 4 x DSC digital load cell converter cards
- Bus connections for communication and power supply
- 2 part connectors for field terminals
- LED power indicator
- CAN compliant – option
- Option of a waterproof IP65 enclosure NEMA4 bulkhead mounting in grey ABS or stainless steel case
- Please note: Does not include the case or the 4 x DSCs
If only one input channel is required try our DSJ1 Single Digital Converter Mount Board which provides connection to a single DSC to a common communications bus.
Several DSJ1’s or DSJ4’s can be connected to the same bus for distributed applications (except when using RS232).
For mounting internal to the sensor, the same electronics are also available in a compact miniature format and is known as the DCell embedded digital load cell converter module.
Note that model DSJ4 is the designation of the printed circuit board complete with the connectors ONLY and DOES NOT INCLUDE the DSC or enclosure. Therefore, when selecting this product, you also need to select the appropriate DSC module and enclosure.
The DSC digital load cell converter card features:
- High performance at low cost – resolution to 400,000 counts
- Fast, up to 500 updates per second
- Calibrate by input high/low or by direct entry of mV/V
- Remote shunt calibration by software command or digital input
- Multi point linerarization
- Temperature sensor input for active temperature compensation
- Error reporting including strain gauge fault conditions and overloads
1 x 5 way 2 part terminals for Digital Data & Power (2.5mm² cable max)
2 x 9 way D type connectors for Digital Data & Power
Aluminium or Stainless Steel Case 200 x 160 x 85mm sealed to IP65,
or a DIN Rail Mount